Five questions for pop star Miriam Bryant, who today has a new single out called Neråt/Uppåt. In August she plays an intimate gig at Stay Out West.
An album you always return to?
– Lana Del Rey – Born To Die, Florence + The Machine – Ceremonials, Bon Iver – For Emma, Forever Ago and 22, A Million, Håkan Hellström – Det är så jag säger det and Känn Ingen Sorg, Miriam Bryant – Bye Bye Blue :))
Strongest memory from your own Way Out West performance last year?
– I got the whole audience to give me the finger, yes the middle one. Sometimes you need to tell the world to fuck off.
Dream booking at Way Out West?
– Bon Iver because I missed it last time and was devastated. Billie Eilish PLEASE!
Favorite Gothenburg spot and why?
– There are so many… Andra Långgatan for the cheap beer and nice bars, Vasaparken for the hangs, the harbour for looking at boats, Slottsskogen, Tacos & Tequila, Hisingen, Jubileumsparken also in the harbour. The list goes on and on. I think everyone should find their own Gothenburg!
Give us a tip!
– Bring Wellington boots! And come to see me and my band play!